Davis Animal Hospital provides comprehensive surgical services for dogs, cats, birds, and pocket pets. We are accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association and strictly adhere to the gold standards established for veterinary surgery.
Pet Surgical Procedures
Our highly skilled and experienced team can perform a variety of procedures, including:
- Soft tissue tumor removal
- Other soft tissue surgeries
Your Pet’s Surgical Appointment
Your pet’s health, safety, and comfort are important to us. We understand the unique bond you share with your pet, and we strive to provide the highest quality of care.
To expedite your pet’s check-in, you may complete the pre-surgical release form in advance.On the day of your pet’s surgery, you can expect the following:
- Convenient morning drop-off service
- A complete physical exam
- Pre-anesthesia blood test for safety
- Pre-op pain medication
- Experienced veterinarian and surgical technician constantly monitoring your pet throughout the procedure and post-op recovery
- Most surgeries are outpatient procedures, so your pet will return home the same day.
- We will contact you after surgery to let you know when you can pick up your pet.
- Our veterinary team will discuss all post-operative care instructions, including any medications that may be prescribed.
- For your convenience, medications can be filled at our on-site pet pharmacy.
Providing high-quality care is the core of our practice, and we partner with you to provide outstanding service to support the health of your pet. Please contact us to schedule an appointment or to discuss any questions or concerns regarding our surgical services.